Saturday 2 March 2013

Designer Kids Clothes, Eko style

Hi,

I hope you are enjoying the Ekokids as much as I am!

I'm working on the next volume which I'd hoped to launch at Easter, but it's getting closer now, and the chocolate is weighing me down.....:-)

In Volume One Knitting For Beginners: The Ekokids there are ten items of clothing you can make for your Ekokids character. These patterns are simple and quick to make and you can get the children involved too!


"Dancing skirt, Puff-ball skirt and Mini"


"Skinny jumper, Cropped t-shirt and a Chunky jumper"


"Jeans, Disco dress and Salopettes"

And of course the piece de resistance......


 "The Ballgown!"


Download this great book today and you will transform the way your children play with toys forever :-)

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment